Homework for Tuesday, 26th Jan 2010

Chinese:
- Go to CLING on OMY and note down what you see.
-NIE on 逗号。
- Do finish the Beijing Olympics assignment on chinese blog.


Bio:
1. Learning needs analysis 
   - Password: SCIENCELNA
  Name: Class_ Reg. no_ FULL NAME


2. Monthly Science Quiz.


English:
-Bring Writing book and think of your most embarrassing moment in Primary school.


I& E:
Read more about Mr Chia on the I&E blog
other HW ( unexpected success on innovation ) also on I&E Site. 


Maths:
- Workbook page 2 Further Practice No.13 ( do on lecture pad and staple with the sheet of paper. ) 


IPW:
- Do finish Preliminary Idea if you have not.


*Please Remember to bring Ang Pows and drinking bottles (cleaned) and whatever recycled CNY decorations from your home.
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

bryan goh said...

just to tell you about the I&E, it is the I&E google site and not blog

Post a Comment