1) read up on two child policy in singapore
2) Go into details
3) read up on other child policies in singapore after the two child policies.
4) get posters on the other policies you have researched on.
1) do page 7 of linear graphs notes, example 4 a,b and c on graph paper.
2) BUY graph paper!!!
3) if you can do or want to do, you can do pg 8 of Mr Ingham linear graphs notes. Example 5, 6
1) Submit your video here by 2359 hours TODAY! (submit in .mov file type. other details are on google site. make it .zip type and submit. THE School name will be 'School of Science and Technology, Singapore) if you see this on 31 July 2010 or later, too bad :P (this was over two days ago)
1) Next tuesday, there is a test. everything we have learnt is tested except for particulate nature of matter.
2) read up pg 22 onwards of the particulate nature of matter booklet.
English - Lost composition was supposed to be finished by Yesterday!!!!!
English narrative Test next wednesday
Check your google docs for teacher days spreadsheet.(there should be one there)
Bring $4 on Monday for class funds(those who did not give)
So have a fun sunday doing homework!