Stuff to note

Thanks for the effort and support everyone for the bazaar today:)

I have a suggestion or two for captain's ball. I propose that we have selected people to be captains on monday,tuesday and thursday. Next, if anyone has any arguments, you can go to the back of the hall or the side of the courts to settle it. Next, i will VOLUNTEER to borrow the ball AS LONG AS the same thing that happened to Bryan does not happen to me. Last, try to be on time and (for captains) choose your players quickly so that we have time to play. I hope my suggestions will work out.
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

t.jianhui said...

Jonathan takes up leadership.... thats good!!!

bryanplane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bryanplane said...

agree...but i want to use class ball.
But trow alway rules too

Post a Comment